Inspire Days at Parkside strive to provide pupils with opportunities that support their SMSC development, their understanding of British values and create links to CEIAG.
There are three days during each academic year; one in each term. These days allow all year groups to participate in engaging activities that relate closely to their current needs and looking to the future.
Activities are delivered by both academy staff and outside agencies such as the Durham Education Business Partnership, Prison Me No Way!, If U Care Share, Real Adventure and our feeder sixth forms and colleges.
The themes are:
- Year 7 – STEM Year 7 – Thursday 11th October
- Year 8 – The Living World Year 8 – Thursday 11th October
- Year 9 – Prison Me No Way! Year 9 – Thursday 11th October
- Year 10 – Moving on up Year 10 – Thursday 11th October
- Year 11 – What happens next Year 11 – Thursday 11th October